AUTOMAPPPS - Software Tools for Faster Roboter Programming
AUTOMAPPPS: “Automatic Application and Process Planning and Programming Software” is a family of SW tools for faster robot programming for different automation cases. The speed increase is application dependent. Speed increases of up to 1000 times faster - compared to teach-in - have been realized.
AUTOMAPPPS OLP: Fast Offline Robot Programming
The software for faster and easier robot offline programming. Automated collision avoidance, motion planning, WYSIWYG simulation and further support features simplify and speed up robot programming and cell-design compared to conventional OLP or teach-in. Advantages:
- minimized time and costs for robot programming
- simple use for non-experts, embedded process know-how
- reduced testing and non-productive time (better OEE)
- reduced cycle-time, space and HW requirements
- cost efficient line tracking and multi-robot cells
- ideal for very high variants and small lot sizes
For supported processes and available process simulation models see details for robot offline programming software.
Download the OLP flyer for off-line robot programming software.
AUTOMAPPPS - reactive: Automated Robot Programming and Motion Planing in Real-Time
Generate robot programs within seconds - up to 1000 times faster than conventionally. Automate extreme variant processes not thinkable otherwise: vision-based deburring, shape corrections, or touch-up and spot-repair of defects detected seconds before. Advantages:
- automates novel and reactive applications
- automates lot-size 1
- collision-free robot motion planning
- programs robots in seconds
- real-time robotics
- compensates very large pose deviations
- supports cost-efficient line-tracking
For supported processes see details: reactive robot programming.
Download the flyer for reactive online robot programming.
AUTOMAPPPS - Bin Picking
The grasp- and motion-planning solution for bin-picking robots and visual pick-and-place. It plans the entire robot optimal and collision free - not just grippers or parts of the robot - and it does consider speeds and acceleration limits during planning .
- robust grasp, optimized robot motions, faster cycle-times, smaller cells
- for almost all robot manufactures
- independent of sensors selected
- allows a shift of focus to value-creating applications
- fast optimization - during cell design and ramp-up, locally and remotely
For more details see random bin picking.
Download the "bin-picking" flyer for fast random bin picking.
Follow the example of our successful customers: bring your own value-adding and cost saving HW or SW products to the market faster. Use our proven technology invisibly integrated in your products. This is what convinced customers:
- be ahead of your competitors – have more advanced products
- have your own unique product and design
- reduce time to market and development costs
- reduce your risk, use technology industrially proven and get real expert support
- focus own resources on creating value and USPs
See how to develop more advanced robotic products faster and more cost efficient. List of available modules and technologies.
If you lack time or resources or tools to plan or realize your automation, we or our partner companies can offer help during all stages from feasibility study and cycle time analysis to layout optimization and robot programming or optimization and training.
With the use of AUTOMAPPPS software that leverages our long-term experience on automated robotic systems, we can help you to save time and money.
Ten millions of robot programms are programmed by the different version of the AUTOMAPPPS software tools for faster robot programming. Collision free, high quality, value creating and cost saving. Each year. Since more than a decade. Invisible in our customer's systems or software, or with AUTOMAPPPS brand. This experience speaks for itself and stands out of the state-of-the art. Tell us your needs and wishes - ask for demo including planning, simulation, robot motion planning, a.s.o..
AUTOMAPPPS generated those millions of programs for robots of the following brands: ABB robots, AUBO robots, FANUC robots, Hanwha Robots (HCR robots), ITRI robots, SCHUNK robots (with KEBA Controller), KUKA robots, Omron robots, Stäubli robots, Techman (TM) robots, Universal Robots (UR), Yaskawa (Motoman) robots
Furthermore, selected robots are supported in planning and simulation: COMAU, CMA, DENSO, DÜRR, Kawasaki, Lesta, Hyndai, Mitsubishi, Nachi, OTC DAIHEN and others on request.