AUTOMAPPPS - OLP: Faster Offline Programming
AUTOMAPPPS OLP is SW-tool for faster, easier robot offline programming. Automated collision avoidance, automated planning and scheduling, WYSIWYG simulation and further support features accelerate and facilitate robot programming or layout optimization compared with conventional OLP or teach-in.
Minimized efforts and costs
- Fully or partially automated programming and scheduling of robot applications
- Stand-alone or CAM input
- Lower TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Also for Non-Experts
- Process knowledge embedded in SW-tool
- Prediction of achieved process quality
- Automated optimization of the application
- Less non-productive time, better OEE
Reduction of cycle-time
- Coordinates robots with same workspace
- Automatic optimization
Adaptive production lines
- Faster adaptation to new products
- Automatic, accelerated programming
- Ideal for very high variants / small lot-sizes
Cost efficient line tracking and multi-robot cells
- No additional hardware required
- Automatic consideration of motion
- Multi-robot collision avoidance and motion planning
Cost- and space-saving cell layout
- Faster cell layout and validation. Determines required robot motions automatically.
- Smaller cells, especially for brown-field. Finds narrow passages in dense cells.
Example for actualized offline programming of e-static powder coating application with line-tracking.
Example for cell layout optimization OLP of grinding robots and realized robot cell.
- Semi-automated process planning
- Embedded process simulation as criterion for optimization
- Formalized process knowledge
- Automated collision-free motion planning
- Automated code generation
Input: JT, STEP, IGES, STL, CAM formats, and more
- Sanding, grinding, polishing
- Cleaning (brushes)
- Surface activationSand-blasting
- Wet- and CO2 cleaning Drying
- Inspection, quality control
- Measurement, metrology
- Additive manufacturing
Download the flyer for robot offline programming software.