Development, Pre-Development and UX (User eXperience)
To extend our R&D team, we are recruiting junior and senior computer scientist, software-engineers, mathematicians and engineers. Your robotic research and technology development will cover the fields of automatic robot programming, automated planning, robot motion planning, robust machine intelligence, learning and optimization, visual computing, computer graphics and human machine interaction. The position is permanent.
Responsibilities, tasks and job description will be elaborated cooperatively to match your prior experience and your interests. Responsibilities will include some or all of the following topics:
- Pre-development of new SW technologies, methods and algorithms within corporate and cooperative R&D projects
- Concept and realization of SW architectures
- UX (User eXperience) improvement and SW development of tools for automated planning, online or offline programming and bin-picking
- Lead of small and medium sized research projects and applied projects
Responsibilities for senior candidates include in addition:
- Lead/Management of larger cooperative research projects
- Other responsibilities according to previous experience and personal interests
You should be a European Citizen with a Master/Dipl.-Ing./PhD in Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering with strong background in software engineering and interest or experience in some of the following topics:
- Development of complex SW Systems
- GPU processing, parallelization
- Automated Planning
- Computer Graphics or Computer Games
- Professional SW Engineering, Development of Algorithms in C++
For the senior position we expect a strong background and history in software development and software engineering for robotic systems
- Challenging high-tech jobs in a young, dynamic growing enterprise
- In one of the future’s domains: robotics and artificial intelligence
- Mapping your work content to your interests and skills
- The opportunity and competences to “change things” and to “leave own footprints”
- Development of your personal and professional skills and competences
- Highly flexible working condition and an attractive modern and professional working environment
In accordance with regulations of 01.03.2011, we hereby inform you that the minimal salary for this position according to the collective agreement is €2825/month (14/year). We are willing to overpay according to experience and qualification. The position is permanent.
Diploma-/Master-Theses and Internships: Software development for robots
We are offering thesis supervision in the field or software for robot programming, motion planning, automatic planning, with relevance to the following technical issues
- machine learning
- user interaction
- be enrolled in a master or bachelor program in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, mathematics, computer-science or electrical engineering
- have a solid background in programming (C++).
Individual topics will be defined jointly according to individual interests, strengths and prior-knowledge.