AUTOMAPPPS - OLP: Faster Robot Offline Programming
AUTOMAPPPS OLP is SW-tool for faster, easier robot offline programming. Automated collision avoidance, automated planning and scheduling, WYSIWYG simulation and further support features accelerate and facilitate robot programming or layout optimization compared with conventional OLP or teach-in.
Minimized efforts and costs
- Fully or partially automated programming and scheduling of robot applications
- Stand-alone or CAM input
- Lower TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Also for Non-Experts
- Process knowledge embedded in SW-tool
- Prediction of achieved process quality
- Automated optimization of the application
- Less non-productive time, better OEE
Reduction of cycle-time
- Coordinates robots with same workspace
- Automatic optimization
Adaptive production lines
- Faster adaptation to new products
- Automatic, accelerated programming
- Ideal for very high variants / small lot-sizes
Cost efficient line tracking and multi-robot cells
- No additional hardware required
- Automatic consideration of motion
- Multi-robot collision avoidance and motion planning
Cost- and space-saving cell layout
- Faster cell layout and validation. Determines required robot motions automatically.
- Smaller cells, especially for brown-field. Finds narrow passages in dense cells.
Example for faster robot offline programming of e-static powder coating application with line-tracking.
Example for cell layout optimization and robot offline programming and realized robotic robot cell.
- Semi-automated process planning
- Embedded process simulation as criterion for optimization
- Formalized process knowledge
- Automated collision-free robot motion planning
- Automated robot program code generation
Input: JT, STEP, IGES, STL, CAM formats, and more
APPROACH: fast robot offline programming by
- Definition of tool-paths: interactive, automated, CAM input
- Process simulation and optimization
- Collision-free robot motion planning with
- Automatic optimization of sequences and auxiliary axes
- Robot program upload
- Sanding, grinding, polishing
- Cleaning (brushes)
- Surface activation
- Wet- and CO2 cleaning
- Inspection, quality control
- Measurement, metrology
- Additive manufacturing
Download the flyer for robot offline programming software.
AUTOMAPPPS OLP has proven to be cost efficient and time saving where other robot offline programming software was not applicable economically viable. Success-stories include
- robot offline programming for large complex parts with countless variants.
- robot programming with line tracking where the robots had to be programmed to work between chains while the parts are moving. The robot cell needs to be stopped for 1 hour per part for pose determination instead of few days for programming the tasks as it was done before deployment of AUTOMAPPPS robot programming and simulation software.
- robot cell layout optimization and robot offline programming of multiple robots in very narrow (brown field) robot-cells with only millimeters of space.
- simulation and programming of cleaning robots where the cleaning result (i.e. the removal of dust etc.) was predicted very accurately and expensive tests were avoided/ reduced.
We are especial proud that in majority of cases where AUTOMAPPPS robot offline programming software was used, the OLP task was performed by the production staff itself. After some training with the robot offline programming software, not only OLP experts are able to do the robot offline programming even of very complex tasks very efficiently, but virtually everyone can program the robots.
Is your robot application optimally supported by our OLP's process simulation and robot simulaiton? Ask for a demo !
At current state, AUTOMAPPPS OLP supports 15 robot producers.